digitaltempest

Batman: The Night of the Owls
Nightwing, Vol. 2: Night of the Owls
Kyle Higgins, Eddy Barrows, Ruy Jose

Gotta Get Next to You

Gotta Get Next to You - Lynn Emery Andrea Noble returns to her hometown of Bayou Blue, Louisiana to take over as the medical director of a clinic after going through a divorce in Chicago. She swears off men, especially those potential player types, so when sexy Jamal Turner starts working at the clinic to help clean up some loose ends, Andrea does her best to avoid Jamal. What she doesn't know is he's more than just a hot computer tech.

I don't read a lot of romance these days. Back when I was younger, I went through my stage with romance books, but as I got older I noticed most of it was the same recycled stories over and over again. Very cliched -- for the most part. However, for some reason, I enjoyed this book thoroughly. I won't say that it was different from a lot of the romances I have read, but I will say that material was presented in an interesting way.

Who can't love a meddlesome grandmother, a love affair that never should have happened, and a Louisiana bayou backdrop? Not me. That's for sure.