digitaltempest

Lois McMaster Bujold
Batman: The Night of the Owls
Nightwing, Vol. 2: Night of the Owls
Kyle Higgins, Eddy Barrows, Ruy Jose
Hitman, Vol. 2: 10,000 Bullets - Garth Ennis, John McCrea, Carlos Ezquerra, Steve Pugh, Kevin Smith I liked this even better than the first one and can definitely see the story setting itself up for something big. Tommy is an awesome protagonist. He's unbelievably down to earth for a character who has powers.

His circle of friend are loyal, and even when they get a little out of hand, they still seem to be there for one another. Natt is a great addition to the circle as that best buddy who doesn't questions your actions, but will have your back no matter what. He's a cool, copacetic character.

I was glad to see Tiegl (I think it's spelled, too lazy to spellcheck) still tangling it up with the big boys. Still not feeling her corset wear for a female detective, but she's a tough character. Still need some time for Wendy to grow on me, though. Great arc. I would've like to have known more about Johnny, but maybe in a later arc...?