digitaltempest

Batman: The Night of the Owls
Nightwing, Vol. 2: Night of the Owls
Kyle Higgins, Eddy Barrows, Ruy Jose

Back To Brooklyn Volume 1

Back To Brooklyn Volume 1 - Garth Ennis, Jimmy Palmiotti, Mihailo Vukelic I thought I was going to end up giving this two stars, but things picked up for me near the end of the second book to the ending. I liked that Bob waged a personal war against his family to bring down his brother and save his family, but the beginning was far too quick for me. It kept me interested, but this wasn't something I felt like I NEEDED to continue until the about the middle of part of the second part. This turns out as you expect.

You know from the beginning that there aren't going to be any happy endings here. There are a couple of twists and turns that really made me wish this had been a longer series, but I guess it was better to keep it poignant and short rather than dragging it out until readers no longer cared what happened with the Saetta family.