digitaltempest

Lois McMaster Bujold
Batman: The Night of the Owls
Nightwing, Vol. 2: Night of the Owls
Kyle Higgins, Eddy Barrows, Ruy Jose
The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness - Dave Ramsey No matter where you are in your financial journey, this is an excellent book to read. I've been concerned with finances lately, reading books and articles about getting money in tip-top shape because I want to start building a big emergency fund and I want to start saving more for our kids.

While this book is geared toward people who are trying to get from under debt, so many of the tips are simple and would work for any financial situation. He even gave me a few ideas to try when I start teaching my kids how to manage money.

This is not a "get rich quick" scheme. The advice offered in this book takes a gradual approach to getting financially fit. Some of the tips may be a bit aggressive for people who are (honestly) doing well with their finances, but there's still something to be taken from this book even with the best finances.